Saturday, July 19, 2008

Funny personal story

It's funny how we meet people and how things turn out. I hadn't been at
the company for a month yet when I was sent to Delhi to work
on a major computer installation project. I got lost, and when I
finally found my way I met a lot of cool people who I would work with
the next week. They all got to know and love my goofy personality. The
next week I was pissed, I had to waste another Friday working, but this
time in Tampa. The previous week I didn't get home until 3 so I had to
cancel all plans for yet another Friday. I got lost yet again, and when
I eventually found my way I realized I was right around the corner. I
parked my car, step out to get what ever tool I might be needing and
walked up to meet every one else. I saw about 3 or 4 more people than
the previous week but there was one that really caught my attention.

I smiled and walked up to those I knew from before and said hello, then
I extended a greeting to everyone else I didn't know, and there he was.
He had long some what long brown hair it looked soft to touch. I smiled
and continued into the building and up to the 35th floor of the
building. We got out assignment for the evening and I was given the
person I would work with and it was him. He wore a blue shirt that and
black pants, I gave him the option to change before we started but he
said lets continue with me wearing this. The dirty thoughts were
already popping into my head as I took him into an office and showed
him what to do. I bent down under the desk, then turned on my back and
suggested he come down so he could see exactly what I was doing. I
rolled back over and he came down to join me, it got really hot in that
tight space so I hurried and then slid from underneath the desk.

I showed him our area and said if he wanted to work on his own that was
fine but he could work with me but it was up to him. He decided to work
closely with me for the evening and I told him, "Ok, this means that
you are mind for the next 10 hrs" and I smiled at him. I told him I was
going to the store so I could get some junk food then we could start
our evening, he decided to come with me and we talked along the way. To
my dismay I learned he had a girl friend but oh well. We walked back to
the building and got back to work. We spent hours matching PC's,
disconnecting, and connecting cables and other such things, and the
whole time the conversation never stopped.

The more we talked the more I like him, and soon the thoughts began to
creep back into my head. There were times where I would be under the
desk with my ass in the air and he would be over top and other times we
would switch, he apparently worked best on his back and I on my knees.
Watching him was exciting and what he did to my body without knowing it
was driving me crazy. I wanted his hands to touch me, but what was I
thinking? We just met. I sat at one desk while he went for a smoke
break and thought of him sitting in the chair with me sitting on his
lap kissing him deeply. His hands on my back trying to pull me closer
to him, I thought of feeling his heat against my body. I could feel the
wetness pooling in between my legs, and squeezed my thighs together. I
thought of him picking me and sitting me on the desk and pulling my
shirt over my head. Kissing down my neck, his hand snaking up my back
and around to touch my breasts...

That's when I heard, "are you ok?" I looked up and saw him walking back
into the room. I said excuse me one min and walked out of the room, as
soon as I stepped out I let my self breathe. Six o'clock came and it
was time for dinner, the smokers went to indulge themselves, but he
stayed with me he said to help me with the pizzas but we started
talking more and sharing stories of who we are and how we go to be who
we are. He looked at me and said, "You have a very beautiful smile. " I
smiled that same smile and said, "Thank you." I was still a little sad
that he had a girl friend but just shrug it off as I guess he's not
meant for me. We all ate and chatted and got back to work, I suggested
we work separately to get our section done fast, but I knew that if I
didn't get him away from me, those thoughts would turn into actions.

I couldn't believe my behavior though, I've been voluntarily abstaining
from sex so I could grow as a person and here this guys comes and
challenges all of that. I went into the next office and I knew I needed
to do something to help me cool down a little and the only thing that
helped was rubbing my hot pussy. I was so wet my panties were soaked; I
finished that office and let him know I would be back. Being the only
female on the staff it was easy to go to the ladies room to relieve the
tension. As soon as I go inside I shoved my jeans and panties down and

slid my hand over my pussy. My body sank against the wall and I lifted my shirt and my bra. My nipples were already standing proudly, on top
of the small mounds of flesh. I ran my hand over my nipples and my
pussy juice along with it.

I stuck my fingers in my mouth tasting myself and my pussy gave a small
squeeze, I slid my hand down again to my pussy and lightly teased my
clit. Each time I strummed my clit a jolt of electricity shot through
my body, I traced my pussy lips with my finger and teased my wet hole.
I wanted a cock inside of me so bad but I had to keep my control. I
slid a finger into my aching pussy and it felt good, but I was too far
gone and needed more. I added another finger and my body melted even
more against the wall. I'd been teasing myself for hours and I was
finally so close to where I needed to be, I not only wanted it, but I
needed to cum. My body ached for it, and I gave in to the need. I
pushed my fingers in and out of my wet pussy faster and faster thinking
of him doing it for me, wishing it were his cock. I wanted him to bend
me over the sink and fuck me from behind, but this would do for now.

As I fingered my dripping pussy I rubbed my clit with the palm of my
hand and I could feel it rising in me, I used my left hand for my pussy
while the right was on my nipples. I pulled on them and squeezed them
in between my fingers and my body began to rock. It all felt so good
and I'd been riding the edge for so long, and that's when my legs gave
out. I could feel my pussy squeezing my fingers, and my clit had a life
of its own. My body hummed from the excitement and the beautiful orgasm
that just rocked me to the core. I lay there on the floor gasping for
air when I turned toward the sink and I saw his reflection staring at
me. I quickly turned around and he said, "maybe next time I could help
you with that."